Info for Artists
The show is for professional artists selling quality pieces of art priced $500 and under. We have plenty of space this year at the Yeiser Art Center, so there is no size limit for individual pieces. The show is open to all area artists, who will be guaranteed one piece in the exhibition. Additional work will be hung as space allows. Feel free to submit several pieces, as work will be replaced on the walls as pieces are sold. We have plenty of pedestals for 3D work as well.
Here are some things you need to know to be successful at this year’s show:
NOTE: In order to respect the time of the volunteers who staff this event, we will strictly enforce the following guidelines.
- Please fill out the registration form here.
- Only work that has been submitted using our online form will be accepted. If you have more than a four pieces, please submit a separate list of items (at the bottom of the form). Please include name, title, price and size of each piece. Photos are optional.
- Consider submitting pieces in the low and high end of the price range.
- Work on paper must be framed behind glass or plexi. Only work that is properly framed and hangable will be hung.
- Drawings or prints that are unframed may be shown in plastic envelopes, however the artist is responsible for providing appropriate bins or display for the work.
- All 2D work must be labeled with artist’s name, title and price. 3D work (including jewelry) must be tagged. Pieces not labeled will not be displayed.
- Artists must insure their own work. The Yeiser and the organizers are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged art.
- This year’s commission will be 40%. This amount goes toward the cost of putting on the event, with any profit going to Paducah Arts Alliance. The organizers are not taking any percentage.
- Jewelers should consider providing boxes for their pieces.
- Consider bringing your business cards to insert with purchased art.
- Work MUST be dropped off and unsold work picked up during the specified times. Any work not picked up by Thursday, December 1 by 8:30 p.m. will be donated to a charitable cause. If you cannot drop off or pick up your work yourself during the scheduled times (at right), please make arrangements in advance. We are unable to store your work.